Sunday 23 July 2017

Beautiful Bouquet - Version 2

Good Morning. I'm a little late posting today but I'm back with the other version of the card I shared yesterday, the "grunge" version. This card was CASED from the catalogue and is stamped in exactly the same way as yesterdays card however it is stamped on watercolour paper and then spritzed with some water.

If you look carefully you can see some Melon Mambo splats that are created by dipping an Aquabrush in the lid of the ink pad and flicking it all over the card. 
I gave my ladies the option of doing the "clean" version which I shared yesterday or this "grunge" version. Out of the 8 that attended class, 6 went for clean and 2 for grunge! Which would you go for?
July's Online Code is still live right up until 31st July.

Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment