Sunday 30 July 2017

Embossing Paste Class

Hello there! Today I am sharing something quite different for me! I have recently been experimenting with our new product Embossing Paste. I have to say I didn't think it was for me but I received the most gorgeous swap in Thailand from an Austrian demonstrator called Astrid Hoffman and I was inspired to have a go. You can see Astrid's card on her blog HERE
So yesterday I ran a little class all about Embossing Paste and we made 3 different cards using different techniques, this being the first card that we made.
 Now I have to confess to a little boo boo on this card, which you have probably spotted. I got some glue on one of the flowers and tried to rub it off and ripped the card! Adds to the texture I say!
 Just love the raised patter that the paste makes using one of the masks.
If you would like to learn a little more about the Embossing Paste then here is a little video for you OR if you are local I am happy to repeat this class, just let me know!
There are still 2 days left to use my code for July. I will be closing the order off around 9pm on Monday.
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment