Friday 28 July 2017

Graceful Garden U Fold Card

Good Morning and a very happy Friday to you. Today I am sharing the last make from this months Tuesday Club. The next Tuesday Club takes place on Tuesday 8th August and you can find details on my Facebook page.
This month we made 3 cards for friends and this one was made with a tutorial from our talented team member Amanda Bates. I have made a few of these now using different stamps and papers, you can find Amanda's tutorial HERE
 It's no secret that I LOVE the Petal Garden papers and have got through quite a few packs already.
 Just to give you an idea the card folds flat for postage and fits into a C6 envelope too! Bonus!
There is still time to use my Online Code this month and whilst I am mentioning this I thought I would share that the Daisy Punch is now back in stock so the punch and the bundle are now available again. Thank you so much for your patience with this.
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment