Wednesday 11 October 2017

Delightful Daisy Papers

I am such a bad blogger this week as I am unexpectedly back in Theatreland helping a friend out in a musical with 12 days notice!!! Still working away but will take a little longer to respond! 
Today I am sharing a card I made a few weeks ago with the gorgeous Delightful Daisy papers that are part of the buy 3 and get a 4th free offer!
I've made a Gate Fold card and also some of the spiral flowers using the circle punches. Of course the fab new Leaf Punch has got in on the action too, so so useful.
 Loving the colours used here, Pool Party (flowers), Old Olive (leaves), Night of Navy (ribbon)
 And here is the inside of the card, quite plain as the outside is so fancy!
 As I mentioned the papers are part of this months offer, click the image below to go to my store.
Any orders over £45 this month will qualify for the exclusive All Star Tutorial Bundle, 12 exclusive tutorials from demonstrators around the world!
Or you can purchase as a one off for £12.
 And I have a new code created for my online shoppers below!

Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies
SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment