Sunday 1 October 2017

October Offers

Wow what a day today is! It's taken me an age to get this blog post ready! This month we have not one but 2 special offers plus the Merry Patterns free stamp set offer that is still ongoing. 

So firstly for the WHOLE MONTH we have a Designer Series Paper Sale, buy 3 packs of papers and get a 4th one free. The papers are listed below and if you click on the link it takes you to the section on my shop! I'll be sharing makes with papers on the offer throughout the month to help you choose! 
Also for the first 10 days of the month we have 15% off selected items shared below and a fabulous FAST FUSE offer. You can see more on my store by clicking the images below.
AND the All Star Tutorial Bundle team have another fabulous selection of tutorials for you this month. If you spend £45 with me this month I will email you the PDF for free, thats 12 new ideas for you.


Or you can purchase as a one off for £12.
 And I have a new code created for my online shoppers below!
Phew I think thats all! Happy October to you!

Julie
shop now
join my team


No comments:

Post a Comment