Friday 9 February 2018

Upcoming Classes for the next couple of weeks


I thought it was about time I updated my classes on here so here are a few of the ones I have coming up soon as well as my regular events which you can find on my Facebook page HERE

Here are my upcoming extra classes for the next couple of months! To book a place please contact me at thepaperhavenleeds@gmail.com or call me on 0792 199 7148

WATERFRONT TECHNIQUE CLASS

6 seats left
Saturday 24th February
10am - 12.30pm


Come and work with the wonderful Waterfront Stamp set.
16 gorgeous stamps and we will make some stunning projects.
Class cost is £25 and includes your own stamp set (worth £15)


ALL DAY SPRING STAMP A STACK
4 seats left

SATURDAY 3rd MARCH
10am - 4pm
£40

My most popular events are the Stamp a Stack events where we make 24 cards in one day.
This event includes a £25 goody bag, hot drinks all day and lunch.

Credit and Debit Card Acceptance for small business with Paya Card Processing Services


These are just a few of the classes I have coming up in 2018. If you would like more information then please contact me here

CRAFTERNOON TEAS


I run a Crafternoon Tea every month, here are upcoming dates
Saturday 24th February
Credit and Debit Card Acceptance for small business with Paya Card Processing Services 
Saturday 24th March
Credit and Debit Card Acceptance for small business with Paya Card Processing Services


We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie

shop now

join my team


No comments:

Post a Comment